Sermon: “Forbidden Fruit”
Scripture: Proverbs 5
Speaker: Pastor Mick Whistler
Scripture and questions for study and reflection:
Read Proverbs 5: 1-23.
1. What makes seductive words and images a big trap?
2. What are some long term outcomes of the self-gratification?
3. How does Solomon avoid getting pulled into the seductive images and words?
4. Is there any way of telling if someone is pulling the wool over your eyes?
5. What kind of fatherly advice can we pass onto others?
Prayer for the Week:
Heavenly Father, we ask for discernment and wisdom to follow. Help us to adhere to the path that you want for us to follow. Help us to live by the Laws of God versus the way of the world. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.
Submitted by the Couples Group